JSC "PromServis" in partnership with Dimitrovgrad branch of National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute) organizes annual advanced training for professionals "Design, mounting and adjustment of energy saving equipment".
The program of training includes theoretic part and practice work with resulting test.
Some of issues discussed at the training:
- Experience of implementation of water and heat metering devices in Russia;
- The concept of energy audit;
- Design engineering, equipment for mounting of metering stations, spare parts for them;
- Service, repair and verification of heat and water metering devices;
- Automated systems for heating control with weather compensation;
- Installation and service maintenance of individual heating substations;
- Automated dispatching system for monitoring and commercial accounting of energy resources consumption (with automated acquisition, processing, representation and backup of data from metering devices about consumption of energy resources: thermal energy, cold, hot and drinking water, electric power, gas, etc.);
- Verification, calibration and metrological certification of metering devices.