Individual Heat Substation (IHS) is one of basic elements of district heating system (DHS).
Selection of the best technical solutions at arrangement of heating and water supplying systems in a multi-apartment building (MAB) requires detailed analysis of capital-output ratio, service life and profitability of equipment maintenance. Factory-assembled individual heat substations are the most perspective variant from this point of view. Every station is projected and manufactured for a specific object, so it is possible to start operation immediately after connection to an engineering system.
JSC "PromServis" manufactures Individual Heat Substations from various block modules (heating, hot water supply, cold water supply, metering, water conditioning modules). Each module is mounted on its individual rack and can work independently as a functionally finished product:
- it is possible to assembly IHS from separate modules depending on required functions;
- all modules and input main pipe lines have unified construction;
- production and output monitoring of block module correspond to European quality management system ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- steady circulation of heat carrier;
- control of heat carrier parameters (temperature, speed, pressure) for keeping preset comfortable indoor temperature, water temperature in hot water supply system, stable hydraulic mode;
- monitoring of technological parameters and accounting of consumed heat energy and water;
- substations contain all elements, required for maintenance and service (dirty tank, block valves, drainage devices, etc.).
Other advantages of IHS are:
- simple and quick mounting and commissioning (it is important due to deficit of skilled and qualified engineers and assemblers at places of installation);
- customer doesn't need to purchase and deliver suitable components and expendables;
- factory-assembled product - flow transducers, temperature and pressure sensors, valves, and other devices are mounted at the plant taking into account all requirements and technical specifications. This provides authentic measurements with permissible accuracy;
- overall dimensions and weight of block modules make it possible to work without lifting mechanisms and in tight spaces and doorways.
Reconstruction of existing heating and/or hot water supply systems (for example, change dependent connection type to independent one, from open system to closed, introduction of heat consumption regulation) can be realized in two ways:
- long and expensive: experiments in a cellar at an object;
- simple, safe and cost-effective: connection of ready modular blocks, specially designed and produced for this object.
Metering block module for heating, hot water supply and cold water supply systems.
Water treatment block module for hot water supply system.