Temperature controllers PRAMER-710 with weather compensation are intended for considerable energy saving. They regulate hot-water supply and heating rate according to the specified temperature chart taking into account weather conditions.
Application: As a unit with automatic devices (temperature sensors, control valve, circulation pump) the controllers execute automatic management of heat supply in living spaces, working areas and facilities in order to provide comfortable conditions and economic consumption of thermal energy.
Advantages of PRAMER-710:
- possibility of integration with control systems of other manufacturers;
- user-friendly interface;
- simple setup and maintenance process;
- economic efficiency due to costs reduction.
- automatic maintenance of desired comfortable temperature in a room by means of regulation of hot fluid flow in the heating system respecting an outdoor temperature;
- automatic maintenance of desired temperature of hot-water supply by means of regulation of hot water flow in the hot-water supply system;
- protection against hardware and software failures;
- automated diagnostics of malfunctions and emergency situations;
- emergency alarm management.
PRAMER-710 controllers display at liquid crystal indicator and store in archive files the following information:
- date and time;
- temperature inside the controlled space;
- outside air temperature;
- temperature of fluid in feeding and return pipes;
- codes of malfunctions and emergency situations.
Intervals of data storing are set from the keyboard – 30 minutes or 1 hour. In case of power supply switch off, rate of internal clocks and archive data remain saved during minimum 48 hours.
Fig.2 Pramer-710 mounted in plastic case
Controller PRAMER-710 is adapted for operation as a part of dispatching and control systems. For example, in energy consumption dispatching system "SADKO-Heat", produced by ZAO "PromServis".
Ambient temperature: from -5 to +50 °C;
Relative humidity: up to 80% at temperature +35°C and less, without condensation;
Atmospheric pressure: 84...106,7 kPa.
|Number of controlled heating-, hot-water supply-, ventilation systems||1|
|Number of channels for connection of temperature sensors||4|
|Temperature of controlled media:|
|- water in heating systems and hot-water supply systems||0 °C … +150°C|
|- air (outside and indoors)||-50°C … +50°C|
|Accuracy of controlled media’s temperature measurement||±0,5%|
|Deviation of the temperature, displayed on LCD of controller, from the calculated value||not more than ±1,3 C|
|Number of executive device control channels (AC current load not more than 4 A, voltage max 250 V, frequency (501) Hz)||2|
|Number of alarm control channels (AC current load not more than 4 A, voltage max 250 V, frequency (501) Hz)||1|
|Number of discrete outputs for connection of discrete sensors with “dry contact” output||1|
|Number of discrete galvanically isolated outputs (optical transistor, switched voltage not more than 70 V, power of load 55 mW)||1|
|Power supply||187…242 V AC, (50 1) Hz|
|Power consumption||not more than 2 W|
|Weight||max 1 kg|
|Average interrepair interval, hours||not less than 50000|
|Average life time, years||not less than 10|
Environment tolerance, according to GOST R 52931: execution group B4.
Resistance to atmospheric pressure influence, according to GOST R 52931: execution group Р1.
Resistance to mechanical impacts, according to GOST R 52931: execution group L1.
Dust and moisture protection degree: IP 20.