Efficient operation and maintenance of systems of water and energy consumption is not possible without modern means of process scheduling and control.
Water and energy consumption dispatching system "SADKO-HEAT" was designed on the basis of hardware- software complex "Sadko" (Pattern Approval Certificate for Measuring Instruments No. 32383).
It is a hardware-software system, intended for automated acquisition and processing of data from accounting devices (flow meters, heat meters, electric meters, gas meters) and management of temperature controllers.
1. Description of the system
- monitoring of information from metering and accounting devices;
- keeping database for various levels: individual metering nodes, multi-family houses and for the city in general;
- displaying location and state of thermal units;
- getting reports about on-time performance and summary reports;
- immediate notification of emergency situations (light and sound alarm at dispatcher's control station and SMS-alert to responsible specialists);
- remote regulation of temperature rate inside controlled buildings.
Software of the system is compatible practically with all popular models of heat meters and can be easily adapted to operation conditions in any region.
- User-friendly interface;
- Simple set-up and maintenance process;
- Significant economic effect due to costs reduction.
The system represents the multi-level distributed information-measuring system. Example of structure organization is shown on the diagram (Fig.1).
Fig.1: Communal accounting of energy resources consumption
Today the main methods of data transfer are wireless technologies on the basis of cellular communication in the mode of packet data transmission (GSM-GPRS) and wired Ethernet channels.
Main features of "SADKO-HEAT" systems:
- Big list of detectable emergency situations related to heat meters and the whole system;
- Registration and indication of increase/reduction of values of measured parameters in comparison with preliminary set limits (6 types of limits);
- Registration and indication of exceeding of a monthly limit in heat (water) consumption at a specified object;
- Generation of summary reports on state of all objects for any time interval;
- Editable and customized forms of reports;
- Remote change of settings and software management in automatic units BARS-02;
- Displayable level of communication with controlled objects;
- System of users access levels;
- Possibility of remote control of temperature controllers PRAMER-710 (heating, hot water supply, ventilation);
- Connection of emergency sensors (smoke detectors, flood sensors, security alarm, volume sensors);
- SMS-notification: in case of emergency the system sends alarm message to a preset number;
- Geo-interface for easy search of objects on an integrated map;
- Scalability: the software can be installed on one computer or on several, integrated by a computer network;
- Automatic switching between main and reserve databases;
- Automatic control of configuration and dynamic load balancing in case of system operation on several computers. These functions help to make the system stable, scalable and usability.
1. One of main elements of the system is Automated unit for data registration and transmission BARS-02 (ZAO "PromServis"). The units are intended for receipt and transmission of control information and archival data from connected metering devices, as well as information about triggering of discrete sensors, to control station by means of:
- GSM 900/1800 standard cellular channels in GPRS batch communication mode,
- Internet channels.
It is possible to connect heat calculators, electric meters, temperature controllers, multiplexers through digital interface RS-485. Quantity of discrete inputs - 2 (connection of emergency alarm sensors).
- Password system protection against unauthorized access;
- Simultaneous operation of block with 2 servers of data collection;
- Mini-USB connector for configuration and adjustment of block;
- SMS notification in case of failed connection with server and emergency situations.
2. Electronic temperature controllers PRAMER-710 with weather compensation (ZAO "PromServis") regulate hot-water supply and heating rate according to the specified temperature chart taking into account weather conditions.
The controllers execute automatic management of heat supply in living spaces, working areas and facilities in order to provide comfortable conditions and economic consumption of thermal energy.
3. Flow meters: PRAMER-52XX (ZAO "PromServis") or others.
4. Heat calculator: ВКТ-4М, ВКТ-7, ВКТ-5, ВКТ-9, СПТ-941-01, СПТ-941 V1О, СПТ-943, ЭЛЬФ, ЭЛЬФ Modbus, КАРАТ-М, ВТД, ВТД-В V10, ТСР-023, ТСРВ-034, ВТМ-5, ТМК-Н13, ТЭМ-104, ТЭМ-106, АС-001, Multical 601, ЭСКО МТР-06, КМ5, ТВ7.
5. Electric meters: Меркурий-230, Меркурий 203.2 ROB, CE 301.
6. Multiplexers: СПЕ 542.
7. Pulse counters: Пульсар.The listed devices are already connected to the system. It is possible to connect other models of instruments also, after preliminary adjustment of settings.
Content of hardware of the system, characteristics and quantities of devices depend on a project technical specification and are discussed with every Customer.
"SADKO-HEAT" software is compatible with metering and accounting devices produced by different manufacturers.
Our specialists designed user-friendly interface, convenient both for administrators and users.
Automated workplace (Control station): the Automated Workplaces are personal computers that don't require high performance. Users get terminal access to resources of data collection server through LAN or Internet connection.
Standard tools of the operating system are used for the organization of terminal access – this ensures excellent compatibility. A dispatcher can control water and energy consumption at separate objects and groups of objects up to a city as a whole; regulate a room temperature rate inside (weather regulation); get immediate information from security and fire alarm systems; receive various types of reports about resources consumption, etc.
All information is registered and represented in the Event Log (Fig. 2) and saved in the archive with 5 years memory capacity.
Fig.2 Window of the Event Log
The application is permanently upgraded and updated by specialists of ZAO "PromServis".
We are always ready to create a modification of hardware-software system "SADKO-Heat" that will meet requirements of your specific project.